News & Media
Ac Service and Repair
Laptop & Mobile service
Kerala, located on the south-western coast of India, is divided into 14 districts. Each district is governed by a district collector who heads the district administration.
The districts of Kerala, in order, are:
1. Thiruvananthapuram – the state capital and largest city, with a rich cultural heritage and a wealth of historical monuments. Also known for its beautiful coastal beaches and backwaters.
2. Kollam – known for its backwaters, and the traditional boat races. Kollam is known for its rich history and culture and is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world.
3. Alappuzha – popularly known as the "Venice of the East", with its network of canals, lagoons and lakes. Alappuzha is famous for its houseboat cruises, backwaters and beaches.
4. Pathanamthitta – is known for its religious pilgrimages, temple festivals . especially the famous Sabarimala temple
5. Kottayam – the land of letters, lakes and latex. Kottayam is famous for its rubber plantations,
6. Idukki – a hilly district located in the high ranges of the Western Ghats. Idukki is known for its numerous hill stations and wildlife sanctuaries.
7. Ernakulam – the commercial capital of Kerala, and home to the famous Kochi port. Ernakulam is a major commercial and financial hub and is home to the headquarters of the Southern Naval Command.
8. Thrissur – Thrissur, known as the “cultural capital of Kerala”, is renowned for its Pooram festival .And known for its vibrant cultural life and grand festivals.
9. Palakkad – known as the “rice bowl of Kerala”, is a major agricultural producer. famous for its rice paddies and perennial rivers.
10. Malappuram – renowned for its Mappila culture, and for its historic monuments.
11. Kozhikode – known as the "City of Spices", and home to the famous Kappad beach.
12. Wayanad – known for its stunningly beautiful hills, forests and waterfalls. And known for its picturesque tea and coffee plantations.
13. Kannur – known for its rich heritage of martial arts and temple festivals. Kannur is known for its beaches, forts, and festivals.
14. Kasaragod – the northernmost district of Kerala. And known for its pristine beaches and historical importance, lush green landscape and its ancient temples.
Click the link below to explore more details about Kerala.