News & Media
Ac Service and Repair
Laptop & Mobile service
Kerala, located in the south-western tip of India, is a stunningly beautiful state, boasting a unique culture and rich history. Here are some interesting facts about Kerala that you may not have known.
1. Kerala has a population of over 3.46 million people, making it the thirteenth most populous state in India.
2. Kerala is known as "God's Own Country" because it is blessed with abundant natural beauty, with lush green hills, palm-fringed beaches, and an abundance of wildlife.
3. Kerala has the highest literacy rate of any state in India, with an impressive 94.0% as per latest population census.
4. Kerala has the highest Human Development Index in India, indicating the highest standards of living in the country.
5. Kerala is home to the renowned backwaters, which are a network of interconnected canals and lakes that are used for transportation and fishing.
6. Kerala is also home to the famous temple festivals such as Thrissur Pooram and Sabarimala Makaravilakku.
7. Kerala is the birthplace of Ayurveda, a system of traditional medicine that is still practiced in many parts of the country.
8. Kerala is one of the leading producers of spices in India. It is known for its production of pepper, cardamom, ginger, turmeric, and other spices.
9. The traditional martial art of Kalaripayattu originated in Kerala and is still practiced by some.
10. Kerala is home to the Periyar National Park, which is home to a variety of flora and fauna. It is also known for its elephant population, which can be seen in the park.
11. Kerala is known for its delicious cuisine, which is a blend of traditional and modern flavors.
12. Malayalam is the official language of Kerala, although English and Hindi are spoken widely in the state.
13. Kerala has a rich cultural and artistic heritage, with classical art forms such as Kathakali and Mohiniyattam.
14. Kerala is home to the famous Athirapally Falls, a beautiful and powerful waterfall that is a popular tourist destination.
15. Kerala is known for its eco-tourism, which includes trekking, bird watching, and wildlife safaris.
Kerala is a remarkable state with a unique culture and history. It is a must-visit destination for anyone who wants to experience the beauty of India.
If you're looking for an off-beat destination with plenty of cultural and natural attractions, Kerala is the place to go.
Enjoy your visit to this incredible state!
Click the link below to explore more details about Kerala.